Welcome to Kootenay Orienteering Club, aka KOC.
Whether you're here for oodles of orienteering or just participating in one race, please consider purchasing an annual membership to KOC. Membership is a requirement for participation in all club hosted activities.
Adults accompanying children or youth at any KOC race or event must have either an annual membership or a valid race entry, due to insurance requirements.
- Free entry to all TNT (Thursday Night Training) orienteering events
- Free entry to all Virtual foot orienteering, ski orienteering, trail running and training events
- Member rates at club hosted regional and national orienteering events
- Ability to register, as members, at events hosted by clubs affiliated with the BC, Canadian and International Orienteering Federations
- Members discount when registering for Round the Mountain
- Access to the clubs geo-referenced map collection (when not embargoed for an upcoming event)
- Other club member benefits as may arise from time to time
2023 Club Fees
- Annual Membership Adult: $20 - 20 years of age or older
- Annual Membership Youth: $5 - 5 to 19 years of age
- Annual Membership Child: $0 - 4 yrs old or less, requires adult member
- O-Club Visit: $5 each - Canadian O-Club members only
- Race Events - prices vary
First-time Adult Member: adults who have never-ever tried orienteering before are eligible for 50% discount off annual membership fees
Families: there is a maximum annual membership fee of $50 per household per year. Households with membership fees above $50 can add extra youth memberships for no additional charge if all members reside at the same address.
Please use the link below to access our registration system, provided by Zone4.ca, which enables you to complete your membership and pay your fees online.
Once you have signed up for membership, don't forget to pop back into the KOC website to register for the TNT event(s) you will be attending so we can send you the course details, map and include you in the results.
Thanks for joining us and we look forward to seeing you at an event soon.